26 August 2005

Trust...

The last few years of my life...I have had many conversations with God about TRUST! I have asked Him to place me in situations where the only way out is by TRUSTING Him. And, then everytime I question what He is doing...WHY?!? He is God; I am not (I actually came to this conclusion awhile ago). Anyway, life is good because God always provides...not in the way we always plan out...but, HE always provides. Mostly, He is concerned with His name being lifted up & He loves to have us lean on Him so that others will see Him. So, I am sure there is another adventure around the corner...and, I know, somehow God's character will be revealed in my life. I am so glad I am able to commune with Him every second of every day...If only I chose to spend more time with Him...I don't think I would be as shocked or overwhelmed by His continual presence and provision in my life.

No comments: