09 August 2006

I can see the light . . .

It's official, I'm scheduled to finish my Masters of Divinity this fall!!!
Thanks to a very generous professor who has allowed me to take an independent study. I will be completing my degree and hopefully done with school for the rest of my natural life. Not done with learning obviously, just done with taking classes for a piece of paper.

Here is the catch. I have to take Intro. to Greek, Advanced Hebrew(which I haven't looked at in 9 months) along with an on-line history course. So, your prayers for much discipline would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...

all i have to say about you having to learn those languages is:
EW!!!!
spanish is so much easier.

Amanda said...

hey! man. college is crazyy. haha. well i miss you and love you. ill call you soon! im coming home for the auburn wsu game so will i see you?