04 December 2008

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

PEYTON IS CRAWLING!!
She hasn't taken off yet, but she did manage to get to her Christmas present under the tree...Buck caught her before all the wrapping paper was off. Now I have to watch her and Buck around the presents.

She is also sitting up in her crib which can be frustrating when she cannot lay back down. Two of my favorite things from the past week are her singing & getting dressed. Whenever there is music on (and she is paying attention) she will start humming & rocking back and forth...way cute. Also, I have been letting her hold her pants while I am changing her diaper or shirt while we are getting dressed. She has started trying to put them on. She will lift up her legs & start hitting the pants against her feet. She obviously is not at all close to getting them on, but it is still fun watching her learn.

No comments: