04 April 2009

Two Birthday Parties...

BIRTHDAY FUN!!!
I had two birthday parties for my first birthday. My first was with my nana, and cousins Olivia & Annika. They came a couple of weeks before my birthday, so we celebrated with them. They got me a princess balloon & a chocolate cake just for me.




I'M TURNING ONE!!!
My second party was with my friends and family that are close by. We had quite the crowd--twenty-nine people in all. My mom fixed a strawberry cake just for me & then a big one for everyone else to share. The theme was zoo animals, because I love animals and we were supposed to go to the zoo the next day...but, it stormed all day.


my birthday party dress




My friends Colin, Ryan, Cole, and Dax came to my party.


I was playing peek-a-boo with Mr. Louie using my books.
Uncle Daniel came to my party too!



eating & enjoying my cake--I ate all the strawberries off the top before I dove in


opening my presents from YaYa, Papa Joe, and Uncle Josh after everyone left---I was exhausted.

No comments: