18 March 2007

A Prayer Request and thank You

First I want to ask you to pray for Jon Fredricks (the pastor of our church in Tacoma). A few days after we left, he was in a pretty serious car accident. He suffered a broken jaw, arm, and leg and has been in the hospital for about a week. Please pray for him and his wife and his 4 children. I'll post the link to his blog in a few days.

Also, I just wanted to post a quick thank you to our Discovery family for their incredible generosity and help in moving. Beth and I felt very loved and appreciated. We miss you and will keep in touch.


We are in Atlanta and will post some more about the trip, but internet is spotty at the moment, so sorry for the delay.

1 comment:

robyn said...

atlanta? really? congratulations and welcome back... i hope you guys love it there... i am sure it was not easy leaving the nw... it wasn't for me...