28 July 2008

Learning to Sit & New Sounds...

So, I have just about got this sitting thing down. When my mom puts toys in front of me, I usually reach out and get them...sometimes I tip over, but most of the time I just play with my toys...I use them and my hands to help hold me up. Yesterday, though, I was in the tub and really wanted to splash, so I decided to sit up the real way. I lasted about 10 seconds...then my mom caught me!

Today I started making a new sound. It is not my mom's favorite. Basically, I suck in a lot of air...you know so it sounds like I can't breathe. Then, I let it out and laugh really hard. I love this sound. My mom does not. It's okay, she still thinks I am soooo cute.

Have a good day!
Peyton

1 comment:

Crystal Corn said...

Miss Peyton~
You're my favorite!
I'm excited about your new sound, and you can reassure there mom that there are plenty of worse sounds (some that involve rushing air) that you could be making. Try not to turn blue when you do this. I'd hate for your mom to faint!Yay for blogging baby!