23 June 2005

Our week ahead...

Well, we have a busy week next week. Buck is leaving on Tuesday to go to SanFrancisco for a three-day seminary class...something having to do with worship. While he is gone, I will be leaving for Pensacola on July 1 for a quick trip home to see the fam. My flight there covers 12 hours and 45 minutes... a direct flight would be about 5.5 hours. I just hope I can sleep some on the plane...and in the airports. So, on Monday, July 4, I will be back at home with my wonderful husband. At least we don't have a ton of plans before he heads out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...NAMB booked my ticket & it is July 4 weekend. I leave here at 1am and get to Pensacola at 3:45pm...CRAZINESS! It includes a four-hour layover in Minneapolis and a two-hour layover in Memphis. My flight home is just straight through Memphis...much better!

Buck Webb said...

It also had to do with the lateness in the decision to take the trip