06 January 2006

It's about time...

Well, it has only been about ten weeks since we last posted. I guess you could say a lot has happened. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year...oh, and a good Thanksgiving too. We went home to Florida for Thanksgiving. The time with the family was short but great! The weather was way too hot. Of course, our weather on Christmas day was pretty warm here in the Great Northwest.

Here is a quick update:
1. I quit my job at Ambrosia so that Carol and I could start our own company, fit4kids. We have started, although trying to get business early on is hard. We will stick with it!

2. Buck has accepted a part-time position with Campus Life at Mason Middle School. It is definitely a target school for us at Discovery, and so this provides him with a great opportunity to get in there and meet more students.

3. I am coaching basketball as a varsity assistant at Curtis High School in University Place. I have already learned so much. The second half of our season starts next week & we are hoping to make a surge for the postseason.

4. We have built some quality relationships with students at Discovery & are hoping to finish the year strong. We are looking forward to reaching more students in Tacoma this spring and summer.

Okay, so I am sure more has happened, but that is the highlights! I hope everyone is great! Hopefully we will be posting more often...and we will include some pictures.

1 comment:

Farah said...

Glad you were inspired. It doesn't take much, does it?