05 September 2006

WAR EAGLE!

It's Great to be an Auburn Tiger!

Here is a letter Farah passed off to me. It is written by a WSU fan. It is pretty cool!

War Eagle from a Cougar!

I said I would post on my experience when I got home to Washington...so here I am.
First, "THANK YOU AUBURN" for putting on a first class game day. What an incredible atmosphere! I am still just beaming. I can't say enough how special a football experience is at Auburn.

The first two guys I ran into at Bodago's on Friday night. Neither had been to an away Cougar game before and their neighbor in Seattle, who is an Auburn grad, invited them to go down to the game and stay at his families hunting lodge just outside Auburn. So they went down to the game with a group of Auburn fans. Turns out their neighbor is the son of your legendary Heisman trophy winner Sullivan. Pretty cool eh?

Your stadium is so beautiful. Simply amazing!
The Eagle flying down to start the game was unbelievable and by far the coolest thing I've ever seen at a college football game!

The college girls with their pretty little sundresses where very eye opening! Are there any ugly girls at this school?

Food...I'm still full. I love Waffle House at 3 am.

But by far the best and most memorable experience was meeting and hanging out with the people from Auburn. I have never met a nicer bunch of people. You are all a great group and I am very happy to have met you all. Auburn is truly a special place and will always be thought of in high regards by us fans of WSU.

Thanks again for a great time. I truly hope we can do it again sometime. Only next time, I hope we can make a better game of it.

You guys will win the national title! Irons is a great back.

I will now spend the next 5 years or so trying to convince my son that he will need to attend college at Auburn. Have a great season Tigers....
MSJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, war eagle! We did it!
Btw, you left an article of clothing at the house. I can mail it if you'll send me your address. We enjoyed our visit with you. Thanks for everything!
Mary B
p.s.You can email me at merrymcb@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

that letter makes me so happy! War Eagle Beth! We miss you!

Farah said...

Where are you? Mel has a blog now? Let's get back in the swing of things with comments etc. You were, afterall, the originator of all this.

Mama Mel said...

Hey, yeah, Beth it's Melodye .... I have a blog now. Weird huh? So you need to write something on your blog that is really profound for me to read and ponder!