24 March 2008

A March Baby...

Those are the words I wanted to hear when I went to the doctor today, and he said them: "She will be a March baby". YAY! So, if I haven't had her by Monday they will induce. So, that means that by this time next week we should have our little girl in our arms. I can't wait. I cannot wait for Buck to get to hold her and not just because I am desperately tired of holding her.

He is going to be such a great dad, so I cannot wait for them to meet face to face. I have had so many women tell me that the dads just don't do as much as you need. She isn't even here yet & he is already doing so much. Today he continued reading "On Becoming Babywise"...I think he read the part about identifying healthy growth signs...like what her diapers will look like. Even though he thought he could get through life without ever reading that, he has been so supportive & involved in everything from her room to packing our bags to taking great care of me...not to mention the fact that he works so hard every day so that now I will be able to be home with her.

Babe, I love you & I am so excited about raising our little girl together. Thanks for being my best friend and loving me way more than I deserve.

6 comments:

Trent said...

Go Buck and Beth! I am so excited for you guys!

Favorite Beth Quote: "I'm sorry. I had to clean out all the food. I am a pregnant woman." :D

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Beth you look great! Ellysa and I are so excited for you and buck to hold your little girl. Ellysa still talks about you regularly. It is so nice to be able to catch up with you guys through the blog.

Congratulations, you're are almost done being pregnant!
Love,
Cindy

Sara Sandefur said...

Yeah!!! We're so excited for you!

Mama Mel said...

Yippee!!! Yaaa!

Meagan Ruff said...

exciting!!!

Carrie Friday said...

I've been reading Babywise too and it really has helped a lot. Some people I know love it and others hate it. Don't use it as a bible, but more of a guide. Also, make sure you have What to Expect the First Year. I don't think I could have made it through these three months without it!