16 March 2008

Random Post

 I have some random thoughts that I've meant to share for a while so here they are in a random order(except for #1):

- My wife is amazing. She is my biggest fan and I'm grateful to God for allowing me to be her Husband! You were more then worth the wait.

 - I can't remember a time in my life where I have seen God take care of  our family (or me individually) more then the last year. He has provided in every way imaginable. Tomorrow will be Beth's first official day home, not having to work. I didn't even know if this was possible 12 months ago. 

-  I serve with a team of leaders that are incredible. Honestly I mean that, that's not just church talk. We have some really talented leaders in the student ministry, they are passionate, talented, and they encourage my heart often.

- Redbox is a great way to rent movies. 

- I don't love the job I'm in, but I'm thankful that I have bosses that great to work for. Beth and I were talking about it today. If I had the same type of management that she was working for I'd probably be employed by Comcast right now.

Random Quote for the day - "Breaks that long lead to pregnancy!"

Daniel 3: 16-18 (ESV)
O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. 17If this be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of your hand, O king. 18But if not, be it known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up."

No comments: