31 March 2008

Still waiting . . .

It's been a slow process. We checked in the hospital at about 8am this morning, started the Patosin around 10am, and mercifully decided to get the epideral around 3pm.

The epideral was painful for me to watch, so it was obviously a lot harder on Beth. I'm so amazed at what women go through in labor and we aren't even at the fun stuff yet!

Currently Mom is at 5cm and making progress. She is doing really well, and the epideral is working it's magic.

Beth's Mom and husband have been here with us and have been a wonderful support. Thanks for all the e-mail's, texts, phone calls, and well wishes. We feel very loved and grateful for our friends and family.

We'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so exctied for y'all. Tell Beth I am thinking of her!!

Mae

Crystal Corn said...

Stiiiiiiiiiiilllll praying! I'm excited for you guys!

Sara Sandefur said...

Sounds like you may get that March baby after all! You're in our prayers!

The Untamable Vixen said...

YEA!! I'm an aunt!! Oh, wait I already am an aunt... but YEA - I now have a niece from Atlanta! Great Job Beth!! Sorry Buck - no kudos for you - all you did was get grossed out by the epideral! woo hoo. LOL.

I am soooo very excited for you three - and I so wish I could be there to hold lil Peyton! And tell her all about the clothes I will buy her!

And of course give Beth unwanted motherly advice. Ha ha!

Seriously though! I love you guys and give lil Pey Pey a kiss for me! Ha! Paybacks for with holding names from your fave sis are never good.

Treasure these precious brand new moments. Savor them - because there is nothing as special and amazing as this first night with your brand new daughter!

Love you and God Bless!
Diane and the girls