07 May 2008

I love my growth group...

Here is a letter I wrote to my group after we met tonight. I love doing life with these people...just four couples doing all we can to love each other, love others, and pursue Christ:

Hey guys...I just wanted to say how thankful I am for God placing Buck & me right where we are...at Mountain Lake...in our neighborhood...at the jobs we have (had for me), and especially in our growth group. I can honestly say that most weeks (for the first time since we have been married) I look forward to going to small group. I always leave feeling encouraged, yet challenged. I like knowing other people are struggling in the same ways or in different ways. I like being able to celebrate with you guys..the little things & the big things. I like being able to speak and not feel judged. I love watching the couples in our group grow together as a couple. I love the weeks where the conversations are deep & the weeks we don't get to the questions. I love eating pizza that fell on the floor with you guys. I love sending & receiving e-mails during the week. I love hugs from the girls:)

Thanks for being authentic community to us! We love learning & growing & playing with you guys!

Beth

No comments: