04 May 2008

Sweet for other people...


Well, Peyton has already perfected the art of being so sweet for other people and then coming home and refusing to sleep, eat, whatever. I guess I would rather it be this way than her be awful for other people. She has now been to her "infants" class at church four times and I don't think she even knows it.

I am so glad that other people think she is cute and adorable like I do. And, I am so glad that she enjoys being out because I enjoy being out. There are just days when I wish she would scream for someone else & be calm and happy with me!

I know she is just growing and changing everyday, taking the world in bit by bit, so I think I'll stick by her side as we journey on. She amazes me every day as she does new things, gets bigger (mainly her tummy), and recognizes her mom and dad more.

2 comments:

Carrie Friday said...

The screaming gets better, I promise. Ansleigh did it non-stop for 3 months and now she's as happy as can be!

We're praying for yall!

Anonymous said...

I hear you girl : )