22 August 2008

Little Things are Big Things...

Well, today Peyton did something fun...she moved her keys from one hand to the other. I missed it at first, but then I watched and saw her move them back. I love the little ways she shows she is learning & growing. I am having such a fun time being her mom. I love taking walks with her. I love going swimming with her. I love cuddling with her when she isn't quite ready to wake up. I love listening to her when she is slowly fading to sleep. I love watching her laugh with her dad. I love the way she watches people. I love when she crosses her eyes because she is concentrating so hard. I love the way she grabs your finger & attacks it with her mouth. I love that Jesus gave her to our family. We pray every day that she will know His love by the way we love each other and the way we love her.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi Beth! Evelyn has started passing objects from one hand to the other too-although most of the time she prefers to pass it to her mouth! Isn't amazing how a simple act that we take for granted is such a big milestone for our babies?