29 April 2005

It's Raining

I know this will surprise many of you, but it is raining in the great northwest today...almost like it was raining on our wedding day. It never stops. It's not like it is freezing though, just the cold that comes from the rain. Buck and I were not disappointed that it rained on that day. It was peaceful, just like it is today. Yes, it would be a little more peaceful if I were at home, cuddled up with Buck under a blanket on our couch watching Alias and in between episodes maybe just talking. I love when we go to bed before we are really sleepy and we can just talk for awhile. There is nothing better to me. So, the rainy days aren't so bad. I wish everyone was able to enjoy the rainy days like I do. If it slows down the pace of life, accept it & enjoy it. If it makes things a little muddy, remember that a sunbreak (as we call it here) is just over the horizon.

2 comments:

Buck Webb said...

You know I've heard the term "sunbreak" used a lot when people are writing about stuff, but I've never heard anyone use it in conversation. Is that just me?

Unknown said...

I have heard people use it more and more over the last few years. I never heard it when I lived in the south. I think that is because it is either rainy or sunny.