22 April 2005

The Weekend is Finally HERE...well almost

Do you ever get to the point on Fridays where it seems pointless? By about 2:30pm I usually begin to shut down: I may still take a few phone calls...I still deal with the mail...but, other than that I just check out sports scores and let the weekend begin. I just love the weekends! And especially this weekend, because Buck and I have NO plans until Sunday morning. We have a few things to get done around the house and some student ministry administrative tasks to take care of, but for the most part we can just hang out and relax. We will probably watch at least three or four episodes of Alias. We are on season two. I am trying hard not to tell Buck what I already know. But, once we get toward the end of this season we will both be in the dark. Anyway, we all need weekends with no plans!

No comments: