05 July 2005

HOT!!!

Well, my trip to Florida was good...just a little too hot. I realize that I am spoiled because I live in the great northwest...where we seldom have days too hot or too cold to do whatever I please. Aside from the rain, that has yet to show up today, our weather is pretty great!!! I just cannot take the heat anymore. I cannot believe I used to live there...play sports year round...stay at the beach for hours. Now, it is difficult to walk from the house to the car.

It was great to see the fam though. We were able to celebrate the fourth and a bunch of birthdays that are coming up this month. Josh and I played baseball and army; Barrett, Joe, mom and I played guitar and sang; Daniel, Adam, and Steven went to Chick-fil-A with us...can't miss that on a visit to the south.

I think we are heading that way for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to Buck getting to know my family better!

No comments: