29 July 2005

Rookie of the Year

Let us know who you think will win the offensive & defensive rookie of the year awards in the NFL; tell us why if you would like:

Offensive
A. Carnell "Cadillac" Williams - Buccaneers
B. Ronnie Brown - Dolphins
C. Cedric Benson - Bears
D. Alex Smith - 49ers
E. Troy Williamson - Vikings
F. JJ Arrington - Cardinals
G. Braylon Edwards - Browns
H. Mark Clayton - Ravens
I. Other (there are plenty to pick from...Heath Miller...Matt Jones...anyone!!!)

Defensive
A. David Pollack - Bengals
B. Marlin Jackson - Colts
C. Carlos Rogers - Redskins
D. Derrick Johnson - Chiefs
E. Thomas Davis - Panthers
F. Fabian Washington - Raiders
G. Antrel Rolle - Cardinals
H. Adam "Pacman" Jones - Titans
I. Other (I left off some good sack guys)

We will post the totals in a couple of weeks! Have fun!

P.S. If you are interested in joining our fantasy league, let us know ASAP.

2 comments:

Buck Webb said...

I'm voting for David Pollack on Defense and JJ Arrington on offense.

I think Carnell and Ronnie are better backs, but Arrington has more weapons around him to take the pressure off of him to perform.

Unknown said...

Cadillac is my pick for offense, and that is primarily b/c I think he will have more touches than any other rookie. It is difficult for a wideout to win it...and Alex Smith is the only QB guaranteed playing time...and he plays for the 49ers.

Defense is a tougher pick. I want to pick Marlin from the Colts...or my Auburn boy Carlos. But, I will pick Antrel Rolle b/c I think he is going to be a starter on a good, young defense...lots of potential stars...lots of guys making plays.