15 June 2008

Happy Father's Day...

Hey Babe, thanks for being a great husband. You are growing & leading our family well on this great adventure. Thanks for loving me unconditionally. Thanks for serving me. Thanks for laughing with me & holding me when I cry.

But, this year, I want to thank you too for being a wonderful dad. I married you knowing you would be a great dad, serving & loving our children. Thank you for praying for her every day. Thank you for letting me have some time to get away. Thank you for being the one to hold her when she cries at the doctor. Thank you for working hard every day so I can be home with Peyton. Thank you for leading us to establish family values we can raise her around. Thank you for reminding me daily that God has a plan for us. I am so excited to watch you with Peyton over the next years of her life. Thank you.

No comments: