01 June 2008

I'm Two Months Old...


Now that I am two months old, I love doing so many things. I love talking to my mom and dad. I love looking around...which is much easier when people hold me up instead of cuddled in their arms like I'm a little baby. I love looking at myself in the mirror, or whoever that cute girl is that I keep seeing. One of my favorite places to sleep is my crib. My mom and dad put me in there when I was only three weeks old because I was so long. But, now I am starting to enjoy it more. I have this really cool bumper that Aunt Karen made me. It has polka-dots all over it. I think I could stare at it for hours, but usually I eventually doze off. I really love socializing which I didn't get from my mom or dad. But, when it's time to eat I want mom. When it's time to cuddle, I want dad. My dad says I am going to be just like mom because I prefer being anywhere but home. Anyway, I am getting to be quite a big girl (I way 12 pounds 8 ounces already because I like to eat) these days, and I'm learning new things all the time. Enjoy the pictures! Aren't I cute?

No comments: