05 September 2008

Big Girl Things...

I am learning so many things these days...like eating...today was my first taste of cereal. Besides the fact that I tried to feed myself & therefore covered my hands in it, I did pretty good. I mostly just sucked it all off the spoon, but I didn't spit any out...it just didn't all quite make it in!!!

I also decided yesterday that I can feed myself my bottle. Mom & dad didn't know I could since I only have one or two bottles a week...but, I showed them.

I am about to have to retire some of my little baby things like my bouncy seat, because I just sit up in it instead of relaxing back. Mom puts me in it for movie time, but big girls don't lean back...we sit up.

I have really begun to like playing peek-a-boo. My mom disappears behind her hands & then reappears & says "peek-a-boo!!!". Sometimes it makes me laugh; sometimes I just stare at her and try to figure this out. She is really funny though:)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes Peyton! You are sure showing your parents up! Go get 'em Tiger...ughh, tiger in no reference to Auburn!