23 September 2008

Peyton's Eating Habits These Days...

It has been fun trying new foods with Peyton. It is also nice that she can eat with us at the table now. I have been making her food which is way easier than I thought & actually super cheap...well right now anyway. It just bothers me how long those jars of food last...what exactly is in them? I am going to get a few for "emergencies", but I'll try to make most of it. We bought this cool new steamer which I really like & can do two foods at once. So far she has had rice cereal, oatmeal, green beans, and squash. Tomorrow she will have carrots for the first time. We'll see how that goes, but so far so good.

3 comments:

Crystal Corn said...

Yay Peyton!
Next.........
Fried Chicken.

Then.......
Starbucks:)


Right?

Amy Chase said...

I'm with you on the jars of food - the fact that they don't expire for something like three years is a little scary!!

Sage and Cinnamon said...

If you haven't already you should buy a food grinder. You can find them fairly cheap, we bought ours at Babies R US (although I couldn't find it online). You can grind up anything in there. We fed Peter everything from mutton roast to Pad Thai with ours.