23 September 2008

Well...I'll do it for Mae...

Mae just tagged me and I like her, so I'll do this...plus it's pretty short & easy!
Here are the rules: 1) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Facts.....
  • I have the greatest husband in the world, Buck, who loves me with the love of Christ!
  • One of my favorite hobbies is Fantasy Football...all three of my leagues are going well right now.
  • Our daughter Peyton will be six months old next week...my how time flies. I love going on walks with her, playing with her blocks, feeding her squash, cuddling with her when she's tired, and just watching her explore.
  • I have been learning to play poker. It is something Buck & I can do together. I am getting better.
  • I have four younger brothers (Daniel 25, Adam 24, Barrett, 19, and Josh 10)
  • Autumn is my favorite season. I love that our windows are open right now. Walks are comfortable with a cool breeze. Football is on all the time.
  • I am an Auburn University graduate. Auburn is a spirit. It is an attitude. It is a way of looking at life and at one another. It is, almost, a way of living. Unless you have experienced it, you will never know what it is; you will never understand it. Once you have experienced it, you will never be the same. A part of you will, forevermore, be an Auburn man or an Auburn woman.
Check out some of my friends' blogs...the links are on the right!


No comments: