10 September 2008

Palin...

This may be the first time I have ever blogged about politics. I cannot remember an election where I felt so strongly about the decision we have to choose our next leader. Maybe it is because I now have been in the workplace, have a family, have an education, have medical bills....I don't know, but who our leader is matters. Anyway, my preference on candidate has not changed because of Sarah Palin. What she has done though, is give me someone in this campaign that I feel like I could sit down and have coffee with, someone that has reminded me of what I value. She has connected me to the issues of the campaign. I feel like she has connected with my generation especially, not to mention moms all over this country. She has reminded me why our country is still great...even with all the issues...even with the politics...even with the economy...and the war. Anyway, that's all I have to say right now...I have enjoyed watching her enter the national spotlight!

No comments: