03 April 2008

Day 3...

Well, this is my first post since Peyton was born. Buck brought the computer downstairs since I am supposed to stay upstairs or down as much as possible. I am recovering pretty well although I am pretty sore all over. Hopefully she will sleep better tonight so that we won't be quite as exhausted.

I just have to say, my husband has been the greatest. He has changed almost every diaper...has burped her after feedings...cleaned the house...and more. I am so thankful for my best friend.

Dad with Peyton at her first doctor's appointment

Peyton got a visit today from Grandma (she hasn't decided on a name yet), Grandpa, and Uncle Josh. Hopefully she will be getting a visit from her other Grandma & Grandpa soon!!

4 comments:

Carrie Friday said...

Enjoy these first two weeks! Babies are such a blessing! We are excited for you guys! I'm not an expert but I've been through this time in life and anything I can help with, just let me know!

Janet said...

AWESOME!!! I love it! I'm so so so so excited for y'all and can't wait to meet Peyton. Let me know when your up to a phone call and/or visit. I will definitely be seeing you on the 19th (right?) for lunch... :o)

I love you!!!!!

matt said...

Congratulations! This is Matt Oldham, I went to seminary with Buck and was glad to get the announcement email :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! she is soo darling. how are you beth and buck? hows peyton? I miss you guys so much.
youth group is going pretty good... but it would be better with you. aubre and i like to teach your games to the new youthleaders, like whosirmesir, and mafia. I wish i could be there to see baby peyton. =[
Yesterday I was remebering going to 30 hour famine and getting my mouth taped shut. haha We havent gone to 30 hour famine yet. I was also remembering the fun scavenger hunts we went on and having girls night in and guys night out. I want to do those things again. Come visit, okay? love, mary (half of maubrey)