20 April 2008

We love visitors...


Peyton sleeping in her party dress! She really liked it I think.


Janet, Molly, Emily & Amanda




During Peyton's first few weeks we have had lots of wonderful visitors, including some of my friends from college who all came into town yesterday. My mom threw a shower & lunch for them to come visit us. It was such a relaxing time. We had great food...really great...and just hung out and let everyone hold and take pictures of Peyton. I am so glad these women are still a part of my life and that my daughter will know all of them:)


Louie & Lindsay Lovoy came to visit Thursday night. They brought us a wonderful dinner & hung out and chatted with Peyton. We are so glad they are in our growth group at MLC.

1 comment:

Janet said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I had a wonderful time on Saturday. :o)

Love you tons!!!!