06 April 2008

Thankful...


I am beginning to enjoy being mommy to Peyton more and more...maybe it is because I am sleeping and therefore not completely exhausted. Buck is being a great daddy. He is trying to get lots of quality time in since he has to go back to work tomorrow. She looks so big to me when she is laying stretched out on the floor, but then when she curls up on daddy's chest, she looks so tiny again.

I am so thankful for our wonderful blessing. I am thankful that we have so many friends and family around us who want to share in this exciting time for our family! I cannot wait until each one of you can meet her and hold her.

VISITORS
We would love to have you drop by the house whenever. Just give us a call 253.307.5165 or 253.973.6935 before you do. It is nice to have some company and "big" people to interact with.

Her first walk...that she slept through.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I wish we could come visit and hold Peyton. She is adorable!! Enjoy every moment and take as many naps as possible. We love you all!
Dan, Renee & Kate