13 May 2005

Graduation...Again

Well, I cannot believe it has been an entire year since I graduated from Auburn with a degree in History. I remember the day so clearly. It was a bittersweet day...a great part of life was over. My roommates and friends were all going in different directions. We celebrated! We laughed! But, soon we realized what exactly graduating meant...how our lives would change & most importantly how our relationships would change.

Some great friends walked through that line today...Jay, following in great footsteps received his history degree, Janet (a history major drop out) received her sociology degree...and many others that seemed so far away from this day. I felt like I was leaving them in college forever, but now they are done too. CONGRATS to all of the Auburn grads...I can't wait to see what God does in & through you in these coming years...TRUST HIM ALONE. Oh, and Jay...call me if you get a job using your degree!!
WAR EAGLE!

No comments: