04 May 2005

The newest "Apple" of my eye

I have this addiction, really it's more of a craving, but it tells me that I absolutely MUST have the item pictured below. I mean the outside is only half as cool as what you can do with it.



Beth and I decided that we did indeed need to get a computer for the house. Her one stipulation was that it look really cool (mission accomplished). Besides the coolness factor there are actually a lot of good reasons to buy a computer for the house. E-mailing, keeping track of our finances, checking the scores on the games, editing video's for church and our wedding. Editing video means that a PC just won't do so you have to go to the Mac. Not to metion the fact that Mac just came out with it's latest OS (Operating System). Besides did you see how cool it is??

But we have this silly little thing called a budget which always seems to get in the way of us spending money on "fun" stuff. In the end It's a good thing I realize this but it's awfully hard when you have a craving! So to fill my craving fix I'm posting this and feel better already. Well at least till tommorow.

****Disclaimer (of course Beth is the true apple of my eye, but it's a catchy title, humor me.)****

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tanya, It is such a joy to read your comments!

Buck Webb said...

I'm a sucker for a deal, but where is this free intrest you speak of ? ? ?

And when are you moving anyway?

Anonymous said...

hehe, computer for joshie = tv, radio, cd player. The one thing I do wish my computer had was a microwave. Or at least one of those cool toaster oven things. Have you ever had a hot pocket outa one of those? Now THAT'S good eatin!

Buck Webb said...

who doesn't want presents? It's never too late to give a gift ;)

Buck Webb said...

Also much to my chagrin (sp?) Best Buy doesn't sell Mac's.