25 May 2005

You've gotta see this!



I think it was the best one of the 6! Easily the best of the prequels but it may have been the best of the 6. However if they had come out in order (1 - 6) I think "Empire" would have held on as the best. But for my money here is the order(well that is until I watch 4-6 again, which i have an itch to do now that the series is complete):

1- Episode 3- Had a great pace, lots of action and it just wraped everything up.
2- Episode 5 (Empire strikes back) - Could have the most quoted line in movie history! "Luke, I am your Father!"
3- Episode 6 - Vader is reedeemed and the good guys finally prevail!
4- Episode 4 - It started the whole thing
5- Episode 2 - Not bad some cool effects and moved the story along
6- Episode 1 - 3 words - Jar Jar Binks

What do you think?

(and yes my wife is more spiritual then me)

No comments: